Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Disease that affect organs

LO-Be able to describe how diseases affect organs.

1.brain
2.stomach
3.lungs

Brain tumor - when irregular cells from a mass in the brain tissue,the result is a brain tumor.
Image result for brain cancer


Stomach cancer -one of them is infection with a common bacteria,H.pylori,which causes ulcers
Image result for what disease does stomach cancer feel like

Lung cancer - lung cancer starts when abnormal cells grow out of control in the lung
Image result for lung cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.