Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Drill Gauge project

Picture of my Drill Gauge:                           Picture of the drill gauge that i want to achieve:
 Drill Gauges






c








 I have 8 holes in it; 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.8, 8, 10. I accidentally made a mistake with my 5 and 5.5 hole, i dont have 5.5 but they're both 5. I also use Micrometer and Vernier to measure my drill bit, and i am more comfortable using Micrometer, i find Micrometer hard because i dont know where can i see the size.


Micrometer has a Ratchet, Lock knot, Sleeve Thimble, Knurled Grip, C Frame , Spindle, Anvil and etc.
Image result for micrometer caliper
Vernier Caliper has a Main scale, Depth Rod, Thumb screw, Vernier scale, Lower Jaws for outside measurement, Upper jaws for inside measurement, and Etc.
Image result for vernier caliper

Press Drill has Chuck, Adjustable table, Safety guard, Pilot Wheel, Column and Etc.
I use this Drill to make holes
                                      Image result for drill press
I use metal ruler for j



                                              Image result for metal ruler





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.