Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Child slavery Paragraph

Child Slavery is still happening even in modern times, There are still a large percentage  of people that are still in Child Slavery. A lot of children are kidnapped and forced to do all labor works. Labor works are Carpet making, Brick making and mining. Their rights were taken away as they don't have choice. For example the human rights that they have had taken from them are Freedom and Access to education. Most of these slaves pay their dept to the Money-lenders, they work all day, every day, and they don't get paid fairly. The Children were kidnapped and do work as they told to do like Carpet making, Brick making and Mining and they lose their human rights such as Freedom and Access to Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.