Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

English (Haiku)

Haiku is a short form of Japanese poetry

Haiku's Definition- Haiku is a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world.

Haiku has 3 lines of 5 syllables at the first line and 7 syllable at the second line and at the last one it has 5 syllables to the last one.

3 Examples of Haiku

5-  Everything Changes
7-  Summer gives way to winter
5-  Nothing ever last

5-  Refreshing and Cool
7-  Love is a sweet Summer Rain
5-  That washes the world

5-  Points of line on black
7-  Growing ball of light full moon
5-  Whoosh, a shooting star




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.