Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

                                                    VORTEX CANNON

Aim-I want to find out how far the smoke rings go?Our prediction is the ring will travel about half of classroom or far more it could.We will hit Weak,Medium,Hard

Hypothesis-Our hypothesis that the rings

What we need
-Buckets
Image result for plastic bucket




-Heavy duty trash bag


Duck tape



-Box cutter


-Smoke machine





-Smoke machine


Method

1.Collect equipment
2.Get a box cutter and cut a medium hole in the bucket
3.Wrap the plastic bag around the bucket and tape it
4.Fill bucket some smoke and hit it weak,medium,and hard
5.Hit the bucket with the weak and heat measure of distance of the ring
6.Hit the bucket with medium hit and measure the distance of the ring
7.Hit the bucket with the hard smack and measure the distance of the ring
May 11, 2017 12:42:41 PM.jpg
May 11, 2017 12:46:37 PM.jpgMay 11, 2017 12:42:03 PM.jpg

What we find out-that our vortex cannon that made out of buckets that the rings of it will go out find meters if it had some smoke we could've find out easily.Our hypothesis is right that the rings could fly about half of the science room.












2 comments:

  1. Hello Carl the sentences is great and the pictures.If you could add more information and ill give you perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carl, I like how explain the steps so it's easy to follow but, you should put more photos of the steps and the explanation part I think you should explain more.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.