Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Sustainability

LO-Identify endangered species in NZ, explain why they are endangered and create a way to increase the population of the species .

1.A species of animal or plant that is seriously at risk of extinction
2. Kea
   Weka 
   Blue duck 
   Kiwi 
   Black robin
3.For the kea - Don't shoot the kea or throw anything to them.
   For weka - Don't put traps for kea.
   Blue duck - If they are in the water dont throw a hook on them.
   Kiwi - Don't let the other animals kill them.
   Black robin-Don't shoot them with any weapons and don't throw anything on them

TASK 2

-Kiwi

-The kiwis are endangered species because the other animal eat the kiwis or kill the kiwis
-The kiwis are endangered species because of the traps.
-100,000 kiwis are living in New Zealand

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.