Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Mentos and coke explosion

LO-Be able to follow a method to create a a coke explosion and be able to find out which type of coke creates a bigger explosion

What you need:
Coke,Mentos And an open space

Method:
1.Collect what you need
2.Go outside in the middle of an abandoned field
3.Carefully open the bottle of diet soda.
4.Position the bottle on the ground so that i will not tip over.
5.Lets start with seven mentos for our first attempt
6.Then drop the mentos

Evaluation:
No the geyer did not did what we expected its an inch high
I think its the diet coke did two inches height
Kind off we need more satisfaction from the geyser.
We need to shake the bottle first then put the mentos on
Chemist
28 Jun 2017 12-42-53.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.